Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 5











Here are some pictures taken before I started my Paris blog due to internet problems. The one below is at the Saint Germaine train station while waiting for Joseph to pick us up for an afternoon/evening visit at his home with Vicki and family. The other pictures were taken at local places not far from my apartment! Isabel loves the nutella/banana crepes!





Today was rather cold with a few showers. This is my kind of weather but I decided to stay in today and take care of some business. I finally got my iPhone working but you could never imagine what I had to go through to get the data plan set up with AT&T. Again, Joseph was a life saver. He hooked me up with AT&T in the U.S. and we got it done!

My French landlord called from Connecticut to see how things were going. She made a few phone calls and before I knew it, people were knocking at the door ready to assist. The TV got fixed (even though it was never broken--user error--surprise?) And two ladies came who had been hired to show me the operation of the apartment. It is finally coming together!

Connie and Isabel headed out for the children's museum only to find it closed. They ran into the Royal Palace while walking toward the metro and spent a wonderful afternoon there. In Paris there seems to be something awesome and inspiring no matter where you turn or where you go.
Thinking of each and every one of you...
Love, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment