Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 11





































Finding this apartment in Paris' 17th arrondissement was a blessing. The neighborhood is upscale, quiet and safe. It is surrounded by other large buildings and a variety of shops. I walked out the front gate and the business next door is the famous LeNotre. It's known throughout France as a high-end catering business, cooking school, boutique, restaurants and gourmet foods. If I don't feel like cooking and want to splurge, I can go there and buy whatever my heart desires. The Monoprix is down the street, perhaps a 5 or 7 minute walk. It has just about everything needed in the way of groceries and supplies. And there are restaurants and cafes up and down every street. The Wagram Metro station is about three long blocks from here; again about a five minute walk. The Arc de Triomphe is nearby too!!!

The room with the fireplace is the guest bedroom. My room which is upstairs has the red & white French print decor.

This is my "home away from home" for the next two months. I can see the Eiffel Tower from the living room window. Does it get any better than that???
I'm waiting for the buzzer to ring as Deanna is expected any minute. Avoir mes amies!!
Love, Judy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mom!

    That's how the downstairs room looks like without our mess. Miss you very much

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be true, Connie, but that downstairs rooms is not the same without our darling Isabel and my ever-so-gracious and wonderful Connie!!! I'll take that bit of confused clutter (LOL) any day to have you back here! Please consider coming again.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete