Saturday, June 26, 2010

Street Scenes

Hi All,

These are pictures taken while walking the streets of Paris. They are a sampling of the life in Paris from my perspective. Here you go! (Did know that you can double-click on a picture to enlarge it?)

The "Opera" as seen last night walking to the metro after class at the Ritz:


A couple waiting to cross the street at Place de Concorde. I spotted them on Rue de Rivoli as I came out of a bookstore after my bus tour of Monet's home:



Walking from the bus stop to Philippe and Francoise's house for lunch, these little ones were in front of me with their mama's:


This is my apartment building at 119 avenue de wagram as seen while waiting for the bus across the street:


Here's a small billboard I passed while walking home from the Champs Elysee on the First Day of Summer (Fete de Musique):


And this final picture was taken in the metro station after seeing "How to Become Parisian in One Hour." This is Vicki and Joseph, and friends Louise and Sharon. We were checking out the map and finding that we were going in three different directions to find our way back home. Apologies if I posted this one before.


Would you like to know what time it is in Paris? It's 4:07 am and my fingers are flying across this keyboard because it is so hot in the apartment that I can't sleep. Let me give it another try! Good night, all!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment