Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 57


That's a huge artichoke I'm "paring" which was something I've never seen before!



Hello Everyone!

Just when I didn't think cooking classes could get any better, I had my last class at the Ritz Paris tonight. It was a huge class of 14 and it was all about organic vegetables. The class was "Chicken Breast with artichokes, and vegetables cooked in casserole." A nutritionist was there along with the chef explaining about the benefits of organic food so the evening was not only "delicious" it was educational too.





Voila! Here's the final dish!

I will cut things short tonight as its 12:30 am and I have an early morning class at Le Cordon Bleu on Saturday. I need to check in at 8:30 am for a light breakfast, then an all day class "Taste of Provence." And that will be the ninth and last of my cooking classes in Paris. It's been absolutely fabulous!

Love, Judy

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog you have faithfully created during your stay in Paris...and all the little sidetrips. You certainly have made the most of your experiences and for all the times I have been in France,about 16 so far, and Paris probably about a dozen, I learned from your comments.

    The cooking classes sounded really fun. That is definitely something I will try line up for myself next year.

    Continue to enjoy life to the fullest, Judy, as I know you do!! - Wendy

    ReplyDelete